martes, 26 de abril de 2011

THE WORLD OF BUSINESS

Business is and will remain always the greatest fear of people with ideas to take … Reading a famous book of Mr. Renny yagososky, the power of oratory I realized, I learned that fear is an emotion simplemete q can be overcome through our mind, this being a machine with an interesting for us to turn is a double-edged sword, to my way of thinking there are 2 kinds of thoughts in business the negative and positive when talking about that thought was double-edged sword I meant that a negative thought could collapse any attempt to venture while a positive q best used by big business minds will help us to emerge in our proyectos.existes many ways to change our thinking, remember arise is something we turn right and we should have it as a duty .. I hope you liked my first publication, then I’m posting this topic q is wonderful, the art of start ….!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario